• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got mine today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got mine today

^^^^

What are you waiting for?

Get to work!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Your arm will appreciate it! Congradulations!
      Rangerpowersports.com
      Ranger72

Comment

Awesome! You won't be disappointed!

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Comment

After your first run with it you'll kick yourself for not ordering one sooner. Now save your pennies for all those cool polishes and waxes available to you. I was cross-eyed after reading about all the different products available out there...it's become an expensive hobby.
            Armand
            ++++++++++++
            '02 Lex. GS 300/silver

Comment

I did my Durango - #80 and NXT - - - My Boat #80 and NXT and my Daughters Dodge Ram #80 and #21 all in the last week -

Wax on and Wax off would have killed me

The PC is wwoooonnnderrrrfullll

Mike
              2004 MazdaSpeed Miata
              2003 Honda Accord
              2002 Dodge Durango
              2003 Monterey LS190 Boat with 5.0L
              1999 Kabota Tractor w/ Loader

Comment

Congrats roushstage2 on your purchase!! I have owned one since they first came on to the market!!! You will love it!!!

Tim
                Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Welcome to the club!
                  r. b.

Comment

Thanks all. I am hoping to use it tonight. I posted this while I was in school once I found out it got to my house.

I can't wait!

Actually, I plugged it in last night (I went all the way home last night from school to check it out) and turned it up to 6 just to see and
                    Last edited by roushstage2; Sep 1, 2005, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Sorry roushstage2, it seems that whenever you post something, I'm right behind. I just got mine today too. I did have one question though.

In the G-100 manual, it says to only use the weight of the polisher and nothing more. But in a "how to" article ( I think Mike wrote it.) He said to use somewhere around 10-15lbs for waxing/polishing. Can someone shed some light on this?

I am going to try mine out either tonight or this weekend. I will be taking some before and after shots, just to see how great a job it does. I'm pretty stoked about it!

As soon as I got mine, I also turned it on and cranked it up to 6. Compared to my old orbital, this thing gets on it!

Good luck roushstage2, hopefully we both can post some pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by SkeeterJD
                        In the G-100 manual, it says to only use the weight of the polisher and nothing more. But in a "how to" article ( I think Mike wrote it.) He said to use somewhere around 10-15lbs for waxing/polishing. Can someone shed some light on this?
                        The weight of the polisher is good for applying a polish or wax, or in other words for adding beauty or protection to a finish in already good condition but if you're trying to remove paint, i.e. remove swirls and scratches, if you only use the weight of the machine you may be polishing for a long time.
                        Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');