• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G100 warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hmm.

Originally posted by Godiva
    Does that mean I could replace the pads with a sanding disc and refinish furniture?
    Mike P. refinished an old wooden desk with one. I think he used a Meguiar's backing plate to attach a sanding pad to.
    r. b.

Comment

I just recived my G-100 in the mail, and i was expecting to see paper where it said that it had the lifetime warranty. All it came with the manual that said it had one year by porter cable. And since i got it online is the proof of purchase the invoice that came with the box?

Comment

Hi 04 Hemi,

if you dont mind me asking where did you purchase it online?
        Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

I got it from autodetailingsolution.com

Comment

Originally posted by 04 Hemi
            I just recived my G-100 in the mail, and i was expecting to see paper where it said that it had the lifetime warranty. All it came with the manual that said it had one year by porter cable. And since i got it online is the proof of purchase the invoice that came with the box?
            you should have a lifetime warranty. i believe it is through whomever you bought it from, if they implied so. in my case... since i purchased mine from megs, it is through them directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Teak
              my current PC is starting to fall apart and needs servicing which will cost about as much as new PC after parts, labor and tax.
              i was curious.... since a pc is such a durable and well built machine, how long have you had it before it started to give you problems, and how often did you use it?

Comment

Originally posted by 04 Hemi
                I got it from autodetailingsolution.com
                your okay, i as well didnt receive a warranty card if that what your looking for they dont offer that but your protected, as long as your pc says meguiars on the side of the g100 your good to go and dont worry about the one year you read on the manual through pc you have the lifetime with megs...if you ever have a problem contact Rick im not sure how he handles warranties.....but you pc should not give you any problems its well built the only thing i hear that some may have problem with the cord from pulling on it misuse but that rare or atleast from what i hear....your gonna love this machine..and wish you had purchased it sooner.....
                Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

Thanks, i know i should have bought it sooner, but o well better late than never. I was just wondering if there was a card that i had to keep in a safe place that all, but its good to hear as long as it has the Meguiars logo on there. Not expecting any problems though.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');