• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boat vs Car Detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat vs Car Detailing

O.K. I was approached today at church about detailing a boat. So far as i know it's a fresh water boat and well maintained, he wants it cleaned, waxed, etc. Not sure, at this point about the interior.

I told him I would begin the process of learning about the similarities and differences between car and boat detailing. Is there another section "Marine only" that I can go to for my research? What products from the Marine line would you recommend?

Any guidance/suggestions, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, in advance, for your help and guidance.
    Have you diminished your abrasives today?
    Wilson's Precision Detailing

Re: Boat vs Car Detailing

Get some details on the boat, but Megs makes some fantastic boat detailing supplies. You'll have much better results if you use the Marine stuff instead of the car stuff. For the average boat, I'd recommend picking up the Meguiar's Marine Oxidation Removal Kit. It'll take care of most of the problems on any boat, unless it is seriously messed up.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');