• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i need your advice to return to the original color of my interior car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need your advice to return to the original color of my interior car

hello everyone

The body of my interior car becomes black
    so please tell which product can clean or remove the black area
    this picture of my car show how is it black

Re: i need your advice to return to the original color of my interior car

Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer is a great product for cleaning dirt and residues from the interior. Be sure to follow it with an interior dressing to make it shine; such as, Meguiar's Supreme Shine Protectant, or Meguiar's Natural Protectant.

Comment

Two pieces side by side, one changes color. Sounds more like they are different materials or made by different manufactures or different dye lots. You can clean it, but they may not ever be the same color.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      David

Comment

GhOsT1321 thank you , right now i have supreme shine protection and i will buy quick interior detailer then i will show the results
        ------
        wifpd4 i dont now why the tow piece are different but in really they are the same

Comment

Hope you have some success. Please keep us posted.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          David

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');