• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Problem/Dissapointment...Becomes Watery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Problem/Dissapointment...Becomes Watery

I saw another thread with this problem and it had happened to me...three bottles in a row...

A while back, my dad got me hooked on NXT. Loved it. He gave me a bottle of his and it was great. I finished that bottle and bought another. But something was different. This bottle, the wax was noticably runny compared to the first. The first was thick and creamy. Squeezed a little out from the old and the new bottle and I was right, a lot runnier than the first and slight different shade in color. Also during use, you can tell there's a lot of moisture in the wax. My foam polishing pad feels wet with water, not like wet with wax. When you are applying it to the truck, the water actually beads to the surface of the wax layer and ends up leaving water spots, I kid you not. So, went out and bought a second and a third bottle to see if it was a fluke...Nope, same thing. It's also very easy to wash the foam pads after use. That first bottle was a PITA to clean and get the wax out.

People were bagging on that other guy for this complaint, and it may very well be a fluke, but three bottles in a row?? I still have the first bottle as well as my most recent bottle and would be more than happy to send both to someone to compare. I'm not gonna buy a fourth though. Can you guys help out because I was VERY HAPPY with that first bottle.

i have been having the same problem thought it was just me but wax seems almost waterd down.

Comment

Weird because we go through hundreds of bottles of NXT because we use it for our Saturday classes and we don't see this problem. Ever.

So tell you what, call Customer Care, cite this thread and let them send you a free bottle. I'll have them open it first and make sure it looks like all of the other bottles in the case.

1-800-347-5700

How's that?
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

How about if you have a problem with a meguiars product call customer service FIRST 1-800-347-5700 THEY ARE BEST at what they do IMO
        Whats my color? Color X

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');