• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small problem with the NXT Tech Wax Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small problem with the NXT Tech Wax Spray

The product is great but everytime i have it shipped to me somthing goes wrong and it winds up all over the inside of the box. Last time the bottle just leaked, this time one bottle was cracked open just before the spray nozzle and the other one leaked as well. Has any else had these problems or is it just my luck? i already talked to customer service about it so they could take a note of it and i wanted to make a suggestion to pack the boxes a little tighter because those bottles are not sealed well enough to take the beating of ground shipping. Anyways still a very satisfied customer and nothing is better than megs customer care i just wanted to see if anyone else was having the same problems and make that suggestion
    ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
    Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
    210-281-8151

Re: Small problem with the NXT Tech Wax Spray

i dont like using it.good results but i think it is easier to just wax the car,and with 2.0 I will probably be waxing even more.your T/A a 2002?

Comment

Originally posted by spence82 View Post
      i dont like using it.good results but i think it is easier to just wax the car,and with 2.0 I will probably be waxing even more.your T/A a 2002?
      yea its a 2002, i dont use it for a wax i mainly use it for a booster wax and i offer my recurring customers free spray waxes to help maintaine the protection
      ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
      Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
      210-281-8151

Comment

i thought so but i couldnt see your wheels completley.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');