• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

slide show avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slide show avatar?

How do you get a slide show into your avatar? I have several pics of my favorite character (Ed) that I'd like to display & I can't figure out how.
    Don
    12/27/2015
    "Darth Camaro"
    2013 Camaro ... triple black
    323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Re: slide show avatar?

I am aware of a couple of ways.

Nappers I believe purchased photo shop and one of the applications makes the slide show.

Ryan L. Went to picasion.com.

I tried this one out. It worked very well. The instructions were easy to follow. On this the max size is 160x210 pixels. After you put your images in, click submit paste the url into your Avatar.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

While the original post is a bit old, I thought I'd answer for any others that might have the same query.

The 'slide show' you're desiring is called an animated GIF, you have to crop & resize all the images to the same size allowed for avatars, then you create an animation in Photoshop, there may be other applications but Photoshop is the one I've used. Of course you have to limit the number of "slides' and/or the size of the avatar because of the 58.6k limitation on avatars.

Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by PCC View Post
        While the original post is a bit old, I thought I'd answer for any others that might have the same query.

The 'slide show' you're desiring is called an animated GIF, you have to crop & resize all the images to the same size allowed for avatars, then you create an animation in Photoshop, there may be other applications but Photoshop is the one I've used. Of course you have to limit the number of "slides' and/or the size of the avatar because of the 58.6k limitation on avatars.

Patrick
        If you go to picasion.com, it's easier and they do everything for you. Also there is no limit because it is a URL not uploaded.

Ryan
        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');