• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new guy on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy on the block

Hi guys
    my name is bill bennett and i live in n/w arkansas.i just bought a new honda civic si and bought a bottle of the nxt wax to try out and looked up your web address and found all of this cool stuff
    and the next thing i know im a new member to you site,in the past i have used a few of your products and like them and continue to use them .id like to know witch one of the products will give my new car the best shine (the color is nighthawk black pearl)also id like to know if you guys are planing any workshops in the n/w arkansas area...thanks bill bennett
    siguy

Welcome to MOL
    How about you try this thread out
    Products to take care of a new Car

Read around, There is heaps of info and everyone is more than happy to share there knowledge and help on anything you can think of, this may also be helpful

List O Links

Good Luck

Dom
    It will never be clean enough!

Comment

WELCOME BILL!!!

well first just ask yourself.

what is the overall goal you want to achiveve?
      just a shine?
      will you be waxing by hand or PC G/100 (machine by Porter Cable can be found at Meguiars.com)

but you can start by reading the following and see what you wanna do.

The 5-Step Paint Care Cycle.

Meguiar's 5-Step Paint Care Cycle

Step 1 Wash

Step 2 Clean

Step 3 Polish

Step 4 Protect

Step 5 Maintain

How to Wash Your Car Using the Two Bucket Method

How To Wash Your Car using the Two Bucket
      Method

Start there and then take it from there. Ask plenty of questions as everyone here is extremely nice and eager to help.

Comment

to MOL!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');