• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sup from Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup from Jersey

Hey all,
    Love this board... Ive learned so much that I finally decided to register and become a contributing member

Anyways, I have an issue that you may be able to help me with that I posted in the "Clear Plastic" detailing section of this forum. Let me know what you think.

Can't wait to meet you all over time and we learn and improve our cars at the same time

Great to see some more Jersey people in here. I'm in Northern Jersey as well in the Wayne area. Where are you?

Comment

WELCOME TO MEGUIARS!!!

Comment

Re: Sup from Jersey

Originally posted by diesel917
        Can't wait to meet you all over time and we learn and improve our cars at the same time
        Welcome to the forum . Their are 2 classes going on in the area in the next 2 weeks. The one on june 10th in piscataway is full but you can be put on standby list. Or the one in harrisburg,pa that has several openings still left for next weekend(june 4th). I'm going to both, the harrisburg one is a nice drive tho.

Comment

to MOL!
          Patrick Yu
          2003 Honda Accord
          2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Hello! I'm new, from Independence Missouri. I spent a little time on the car tonight and last night with Meguiars, now very impressed.

Comment

Another new member from Jersey. Just my luck it starts to rain when I'm 75% done detailing my car

Hope the clouds move on so I can finish. I still have the roof and both bumpers to do,Paint Cleaner + two coats of NXT liquid wax.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ed_
                Another new member from Jersey. Just my luck it starts to rain when I'm 75% done detailing my car

Hope the clouds move on so I can finish. I still have the roof and both bumpers to do,Paint Cleaner + two coats of NXT liquid wax.
                A garage is your best friend. I don't think I could live w/o it.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');