• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from SoCal

HELLO!

I've been reading for a while, but decided to register at the suggestion of a friend (RDVT4ME) that has attended several workshops at Meguiar's.

I've been detailing cars since before I could drive and esspecially when I started to drive (keeping the family car clean and waxed was an expectation of getting to drive it - but is wasn't so bad since it was a 1971 Monte Carlo SS 454) That was back in the rubbing compound and Turtle Wax days.

Oh what a long way we've come...

Welcome!

Comment

to MOL
      Patrick Yu
      2003 Honda Accord
      2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Hi Mike!

Glad to see you here.

-Bob
        NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

I am from SoCal also. I was an exclusive Zymol user and my sone told me about Meguiars. I saw thr price and well I was skeptical to say the least. After using the NXT products, I am now a devout user. . Zxmol is a phenomenal cost and in all honesty is no where near as good or as easy to use. Infact, i bought everything I could possible dream of from meguiars for less than the cost of the wax alone from Zymol. I drive a 2006 Saleen S/C #261. There is not a Saturday that goes by that someone does not stop by and say hello and ask what brand of stuff I am using....Thanks meguairs....PS..My wife says I have more stuff than the local car wash.....
          "If speed weren't important then it would not be called the human race"...Steve Saleen

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');