• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from northern Minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from northern Minnesota

Hello everybody, I am Dean from Minnesota. I became a stickler for detailing when I was working as a wash guy at the local Harley Davidson dealership about 4 years ago. I just started really getting into detaling my car which is a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GT in RedFire Metallic.

I am also a double major in accounting and finance and will graduate in December. From there I don't know where, probably the Minneapolis area with some company in a real job. But on thing is for sure, my car will be clean and shinin' with Meguiar's.
    "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

I was born and raised in Minnesota. Hard to believe I have now lived in California 27 years. Just as long as I lived in the Cities.

Comment

Welcome to MOL....tons of relatives in Minnesota as that's where my parents are from...White Bear area and St. Paul...beautiful state...glad you're here !!!
      Bill Poirier
      West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Originally posted by mrdj
        I was born and raised in Minnesota. Hard to believe I have now lived in California 27 years. Just as long as I lived in the Cities.
        I Thought that was me writing that, I have been in California for 28 years, after spending 25 (born and raised) in the Twin Cities.

Comment

good choice with MEGS!!!

WELCOME!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');