• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself -- I'm in Memphis, TN and am new to the world of detailing...I had done it before, of course, with things like Turtle Wax kits, but nothing as involved as the Meguiar's 5 steps to showroom shine. I have a Toyota Camry, 1992 XLE that I want to refinish -- used to have a '90 Celica and I guess now I'm a Camry girl -- a lot of people think the Camry is boring (and I used to, as well) but something about the simplicity and clean lines appeal to me so much nowadays -- and my gosh they are comfy! Nice to meet ya'll!
    There's no wrong way to eat a Camry!

Hi Shinyhappy,

Welcome to MOL (Meguairs OnLine).

use Meguairs products
    and you'll remain shiny & happy.
    lol
    Glen

Comment

The new Camrys are pretty sharp...

2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Thank you!

Could someone tell me how to respond to individual posts, or am I supposed to put the name in, e.g..:

Glen, that's the idea
        Murr1525: I'm too short for the new Camry's -- I can barely see out of the side windows!
        There's no wrong way to eat a Camry!

Comment

Re: Thank you!

Originally posted by shinyhappy
          Murr1525: I'm too short for the new Camry's -- I can barely see out of the side windows!
          It's all protection... what you cant see cant hurt you...

Not quite sure what you mean about responding, you can use the quote link under the persons avatar to get a quote of what they said, like I did with yours. But you only get one quote per reply unless you type in the formatting yourself.

Or just reply and list each persons name... we'll get the idea.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

9C1 MAN

HELLO EVERYBODY JUST LIKE TO SAY HELLO NEW HERE I HAVE A 1994 CAPRICE 350 LT1 RUNS GREAT I USE #21 GREAT PRODUCT.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');