• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new menber from good old germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new menber from good old germany

Hello guys,

after a few days of permanent studying this forum, I decided to register me. So I can get a few more informations about detailing cars.

At first some infos about my person.
    As you could probably see, I come from Germany. My ride is a Volkswagen Golf MK3 TDI in black pearleffect and an Audi A3 TDI in "lightsilver". Also my whole family use to drive Volkswagen in different types. For detailing my and the families cars, I only use products from Meguiars. In particular the Detailer Line and the Mirror Glaze Line, which are almost complete in my garage. Unfortunately, you can´t get the whole MG-Line here in Germany.(e.g. the MG#21SS) The reason is still unknown.

So most of my questions will be about MG-Line and Detailer-Line. I´m sure you guys can help me.

Greetings from Berlin
    Wilhelm

Wilhelm,
    Allow me to extend a BIG welcome to the forum! There is definitely a great deal of passion coupled with valuable information on the MOL. It's a great place. If you ever have any specific concerns don't hesitate to contact me, and I'll do what I can to assist.
    Thanks for joining.
    Sincerely,
    Rick
    Meguiar's Customer Care
    Rick McDonough
    Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
    Meguiar's Inc.
    1.800.854.8073 * 3853
    rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Willkommen Wilhelm!

PC.

Comment

Gruss Gott und Willkommen!

Wo Wohen Sie?
        Lew

"...will separate aircraft for food"

My Mercedes Benz S600

Comment

Begrüßen Sie Wilhelm,
          Gut, um Sie hier zu haben. Wir sind alle gerade wenig Auto verrückt hier, so denke ich, dass Sie sich zuhause fühlen werden.

Krazy Ken
          I've always been crazy...
          It keeps me from going insane!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');