• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy from Scotland,UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Scotland,UK.

Hi guys,
    I just thought i would check myself in,iv'e been having a look through your forum for the past few week and i think its fantastic
    Im from Scotland.UK,I drive a 2001, Mercedes Benz CLK320 Avantgarde which i bought recently,needless to say the previous owner has left it covered in swirls.I have already ordered my PC from the States(should arrive any day now )and iv'e bought a truckload of Meguiars products,so can't wait to get my new baby pampered with all my goodies.
    The weather here ain't that good at the moment so will try and post some before and after pictures when i get round to doing my detail.
    Iv'e been on the UK Meguiars forum page,but i much prefer your forum,keep up the good work
    P.S, my car is dark blue (metalic i think) so if anyone has a good product combo for my car,please let me know.
    Thanks.

Welcome and I would love to see pictures of your car.
    You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Wellcome Frazzykilt

I could´t agree more about this forum being better than the others

Comment

Hey Frazzykilt,

Welcome to MOL.

I know what you mean about weather.

I've had my PC for over a month and it either rains
        or I'm working. So I haven't been able to polish out all of those swirls.

Don't forget to get those before and after photos (if possible)
        Glen

Comment

Hi,
          Thanks for the welcome guys,this looks like a realy friendly forum and i will definitely be posting my pictures when i detail my car.
          Wish the weather would break,its still raining here
          Still waiting on my PC kit to arrive from Autopia,thats one great store,wish we had something like that over here in UK.
          Keep you posted

Comment

The PC is a great tool. Good luck with the project!
            Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

I'm Scottish too! Lot o info here.
              MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

HI Kelly,
                thanks for the welcome.What part of Scotland are you from?

Comment

My grandmother was born and raised in Inverness. She came over here after War
                  1. Still have relatives overthere. Some day I want to go.

Comment

New guy from Scotland.

You should most definitely come over some day if you get the chance,we have some of the most beautiful scenery in the world!

Comment

Yeah, She went back quite a few times. Grandfather took lots of slides. When they got back the family got together and viewed them. If we are in town we go to the Scottish Games.

Comment

New guy from Scotland.

You know what? i've never been to the Highland games,must put that on my "to do" list.
                        Nice to meet a fellow Scot on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');