• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from MA

Hi, I'm a new member of the forum from Massachusetts. I've been learning a great deal from reading these and other forums, but still have a long way to go.

My interest in detailing is driven by the fact that we have two show cars (a 1965 Mustang and a 1968 Mercury Cougar) as well as four daily drivers. I love cars and don't like seeing them showing wear or age, so I'm looking to learn to do my own detailing and maybe establish the potential for a part-time career after I retire from corporate America.

I look forward to "meeting" everyone!

Regards,
    Bill

Re: New from MA

welcome aboard
    custom mobile detailing located in central maine

Comment

Hi Bill! Get ready to learn!
      G

"poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine."

Comment

welcome
        alberto gorin
        known as gorin002

Comment

welcome I'm also from MA

Comment

Welcome aboard! You'll love this site. Let's see some pics of those old Ford products!!

JRau in central Iowa
            It's GREAT going Cadillac!
            The Standard of the World.

Comment

Originally posted by JRauCDM View Post
              Welcome aboard! You'll love this site. Let's see some pics of those old Ford products!!

JRau in central Iowa
              Here's a link to my website. You can see the cars I own now and those I've owned in the past. I hope you enjoy the site!

Last edited by CatVert68; Dec 28, 2006, 12:57 PM. Reason: Forgot link; now added

Comment

Bill, welcome to the forum! There is a lot of good information here, as well as a lot of people who are passionate about cars and keeping them clean. I bet your 68 Cougar is nice. I owned a blue 67 and a white 69, they were both fun cars!
                Rick McDonough
                Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
                Meguiar's Inc.
                1.800.854.8073 * 3853
                rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');