• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Maryland

Hi all,

I'm a new member from Maryland. I own a 1980 corvette, a 1987 Harley Davidson, and a 1997 Harley Davidson. They are all customized to a greater or lesser degree. The two things all three vehicles share are House of Kolor Kandy Paint and Meguiar's to keep them looking great. I am looking forward to participating on this forum!

I have uploaded pix of my vehicles...search the gallery under user Brandywine

Nice to be here!

Re: Hi from Maryland

from another Meguiars user in Baltimore.

Comment

Sorry to bum off your topic; but just thought I'd introduce myself and welcome you at the same time. I too, am a Meguiar's fan and from Baltimore, Maryland.

Comment

welcome to mol maryland
        custom mobile detailing located in central maine

Comment

I don't mind if you bum off my topic. Hello back.

I'm new to a forum that's not "brand specific". I'm looking forward to anyone who can enlighten me about the care and feeding (and proper stroking) of candy paint (3 stage).

I've owned my toys for awhile, but this is my first attempt at a forum dedicated to the paint finish. I hope to learn...

Comment

Welcome Brandywine! (and Charisma too! )
            Brandywine - I took a peek at your pictures in the gallery, and I just love that 'vette! All 3 of your vehicles are beautiful though!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');