• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Cincinnati and Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Cincinnati and Detroit

Hi everyone, long time reader, first time posting, I'm originally from Cincinnati but currently going to college in Detroit at College for Creative Studies, studying to be an Industrial Designer. I'm 20 yrs. old and in my second year.
    Have been an avid Meguiar's user since I was 14. Detailing my Mom's 2000 Solar Yellow Nissan Xterra and my Dad's 2005 Silver Nissan Titan and 2003 Silver and Black Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic, (all still look new)I love to detail them when I'm home during the summer and on breaks still.
    As well as my pride and joy a 1997 Arctic White Pearl Nissan Maxima SE. And i must say its a real challenge to keep her clean up here in snowy and salty Detroit because i have no place to really hand wash her so unfortunately i have to use touch-less automatics to keep her clean,and most of the time she's exposed to the elements up here,but at least shes protected with Meguiars,I wax her pretty much every time I'm home to Cincinnati.

Re: Hello from Cincinnati and Detroit

To mol.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by NismoStarsky View Post

And i must say its a real challenge to keep her clean up here in snowy and salty Detroit because i have no place to really hand wash her so unfortunately i have to use touch-less automatics to keep her clean,and most of the time she's exposed to the elements up here,but at least shes protected with Meguiars.

I wax her pretty much every time I'm home to Cincinnati.
      "Sometimes all you can do is all you can do"

When in a position like you're in, and the cars are beign ran through touchless car washes, then the next best thing you can do is to maintain the finish and any trim as often as possible to keep it looking new. This is where a product like Gold Class Trim Detailer comes in hand as well as one of our waxes.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Just signed on to Meguiar's Online...also from Cincinnati. My wife and I keep our vehicles 4 or 5 years and we both just got new ones on 31-Jan. I've always kept them clean and waxed, but decided to take it up a notch or two. I found my way here and a lot of the products I've ordered were delivered at home today.

I've purchased and have yet to use: PC7424 and pad kit, #05 New Car Glaze, #21 Synthetic Sealant, #40 Rubber & Vinyl Conditioner, 2-step Leather Cleaner / Conditioner, Quik-Out Carpet Stain Remover, Smooth Clay Kit, NXT Car Wash, NXT Speed Detailer, and several accessories for drying, cleaning, polishing and detailing.

Comment

Originally posted by HagFan View Post
          Just signed on to Meguiar's Online...also from Cincinnati. My wife and I keep our vehicles 4 or 5 years and we both just got new ones on 31-Jan. I've always kept them clean and waxed, but decided to take it up a notch or two. I found my way here and a lot of the products I've ordered were delivered at home today.

I've purchased and have yet to use: PC7424 and pad kit, #05 New Car Glaze, #21 Synthetic Sealant, #40 Rubber & Vinyl Conditioner, 2-step Leather Cleaner / Conditioner, Quik-Out Carpet Stain Remover, Smooth Clay Kit, NXT Car Wash, NXT Speed Detailer, and several accessories for drying, cleaning, polishing and detailing.
          Sounds like your ready to start detailing!Yeah, I need to buy a PC7424 too, right now I do all my detailing by hand, with great results, but would like to step it up a notch. I hope the weather is nice in Cincinnati this coming week since I'll be home for spring break, I can give my car some much needed attention! Can't wait to go home, open up the garage and see my detailing cabinet(with Meguiar's logo) where my arsenal of Meguiar's is stored! Hope my Dad didn't use it all, since I showed him how to properly wash and wax my Mom's car,his Motorcycles, and Truck!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');