• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here from Az.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here from Az.

I just wanted to check in and say hey to everyone. I have been watching over the forum for the past few weeks while i was waiting to get some stuff to start detailing my cars and friends. Once I get a hang of everything I want to start doing it on the side to make some extra doe. I see that it is a good community and I have learned a lot. Keep it up.

Re: Here from Az.

Welcome!

Lets see some photos of your ride after you get it all cleaned up.
    Scott

Comment

Will do. I'm working on my fiance's ride right now and it is a night mare but its good car to learn on because it won't matter if i mess it up. I am going to do before and after pictures and I will post them for everyone to see. Thanks for the quick reply makes me feel welcome. Talk to ya'll later.

Comment

nittygritty83, Welcome to MOL!!!
        Rick McDonough
        Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
        Meguiar's Inc.
        1.800.854.8073 * 3853
        rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

to mol. Can't wait to see your befores and afters. Good luck.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hi, nittygritty83! Anxious to see your ride all clean & detailed. Welcome to MOL!
            "No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master." --Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

welcome to MOL

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');