• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Jakarta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Jakarta

Hello guys,

I'm from Jakarta, newbie in this forum. Just tried my first car polish, Meguiers. I got this stuff at Ace Hardware. I'm pleased to use Meguiers' products. I've collected some products range.....from wash, wax, scratchX, hot rims tyre spray, and metal polish. I;ve tried them all.

Unfortunately, I couldn't use polish machine...so just manually. It's pretty good. Since my car is quite new, is it OK to start using Meguiers ?

Thank you.....

Re: New from Jakarta

WELCOME TO MOL!!!

if the car came straight from the factory then yes.

that means the paint has been cured.

so if it is BRAND NEW than you can go ahead and paint.

Comment

TrufflePig is absolutely right. When a car is painted in the factory they use a high bake process so the paint is cured before you take delivery.

Welcome to MOL
      Brian Hann
      Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
      Meguiar's Inc.
      Irvine, California
      bhann@meguiars.com
      (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Hi guys,

thanks for ur opinions. So how do I maintain my car's paint ? Its been raining and sometimes don't have time to wash the car. So I found water spot on the paint.
        Do you (Meguiars) have any products to remove the water spot ? it's annoying.

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');