• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Folks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Folks...

Hello, my name is Mark from Akron, Ohio. Bought a new car and the Salesman pitched me Zylon(sp) and did a search to check it out and found this forum. Needless to say I passed on the Zylon and look forward to putting my own protection on. Looks like for the Five Benjies he was going to charge me I could get some pretty good supplies including a polisher.

Thanks for all the great tips. No fancy cars for me to display just a Honda Van and a Civic EX but I do like to take good care of them.

Well just wanted to say hello and thanks.

Mark

Re: Hello Folks...

TO MOL. MARK YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF GREAT PEOPLE HERE WILLING TO GIVE A HAND.

Comment

Welcome to MOL Mark!
      SYDSTER

Comment

Hello Mark and welcome to MOL!

Comment

to mol,Mark. Great to have you on board. You made the right choice in saving your bens and spending on good megs products.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

WELCOME TO MOL!!!

feel free to ask as many questions as it takes tohelp you out. guys around here are great at helping people out.

Comment

to MOL, Mark!!

You will find this site very helpful!!
              Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Welcome to MOL, good to hear you passed on the dealers stuff. IMO you can get better results for far less with over the counter products. You have stopped in the right place for information!
                Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');