• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member in Irvine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in Irvine

I am new to the forum. I recently bought a new Honda Accord and I am becoming obsessed with keeping it looking new. I hope to learn a lot about how to do that with Mequiar's, I am interested in attending a Saturday class and learning from the rest of you Pro's out there.

Barry From Pittsburgh by Way of Irvine

Re: New Member in Irvine

No Problems

Comment

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Next "Open Class" on a Saturday is in January, we'll have the sign-up threads going for all classes this week.

Also you might want to sign-up for the Batmobile/Joker "Fun Day" at Meguiar's, while the focus of the day is on having fun we will be showing people how to detail cars.

On the Friday before we're looking for people to come help clean and polish the Batmobile. See the sign-up thread links below.

Batmobile meets the Joker!
      January 4th & 5th at Meguiar's Garage</STRONG>

Sign-up to attend Meguiar's Open Garage with the Batmobile and the Joker Truck

Transformation Team
      On Friday, January 4th, we're looking for a team of people to help use put the finishing touches on the Batmobile. We're specifically looking for 3-5 people to help with removing the Bat Wheels and then polishing them out till they look like mirrors! We'll also need some help with the interior and the exterior.

Bat Wheels in need of some major polishing work!

Click here to go to the sign-up thread to be a part of the Transformation Team
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Welcome to Meguiar's Online.
        Darn you sure are lucky living so close to Meguiar's!

You have all the opportunities to learn a lot so don't waste time!
        Again, welcome!

Comment

to MOL!

See'ya 'round OC.

PC.

Comment

Your lucky living that close to Meguiars. Welcome to mol. Be sure you take advantage of Meguiars to feed your obseesion. Good luck.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

I agree with Paul (the other PC)
              SYDSTER

Comment

For sure your Honda will be well protected with Meguiars products

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');