• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hey everyone!

My name is Kieran and i'm a detailer haha!

I currently work for a Lexus dealership in NJ and in the process of creating a side detailing business for myself that will open at the beginning of the new year (Road Runner Detailing)!

I have two years of critical detailing experience with a few more of the i want my car to look clean experience under me! haha!

Hope to meet some nice poeple with the same addiction of keeping their cars as clean as possible!

Re: Hello!

Welcome to MOL Kieran!

We all share in your detailing addiction, so your in the right place!
    Scott

Comment

haha thanks BlueZero

Comment

Kieran. You sure are in the right place. We all have OCD - Obsessive Car Detailing Syndrome. If youre looking for a cure then youve come to the wrong place. hehehehe. MOL has great people with Mike "CC" Car Crazy Phillips at the helm with all of his unparalled knowledge always guiding others. Again welcome!

Comment

Figured i would show a few pictures of my civic (did a detail on this car over the summer)...enjoy!

ok well i got the pictures to the gallery but unsure of how to get them to this post, so if anyone is able to transfer those into this thread that would be fantastic and if not, then simply go into the members photo gallery and check out my 07' Honda Civic Si after its first detail!

Comment

This is going to sound coincidental, I work for an Acura dealership, doing their details + service, just started my own private detail service in south jersey, interested in finding out pricing around the area. Me and a friend started the private enterprise, I have a new civic as my example (2007 black EX, non nav.) not an Si, wish it was, couldn't afford the insurance rate.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
              Welcome to MOL Kieran!

We all share in your detailing addiction, so your in the right place!

Welcome to MOL Kieran!
              SYDSTER

Comment

This is the place to feed your addiction. There is no cure. lol Welcome to mol
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by roadrunner1659 View Post
                  ok well i got the pictures to the gallery but unsure of how to get them to this post, so if anyone is able to transfer those into this thread that would be fantastic

Scott

Comment

thanks for the picture post BlueZero! and thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');