• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Phx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Phx

Hello everyone. Been in the detail bus for over 20 years and walked away about two years ago. Found out stay home wasn't all that it is cracked up to be. Being in the industry for so long I've used alot of different products, but always seem to come back to Meguiar's. Now that I'm slowly working my way back in, Meguiars will be the product of choice. I mostly do RVs here in the desert, Meguiars works the best of coarse. STAY CLEAN

Re: Hello from Phx

Welcome to the site!

Feel free to post some of your handy work. Don't get to see too many RV details.
    Scott

Comment

Welcome to MOL!!!! Can't wait to see some pictures of your work.
      Andy
      101impala
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

trying to upload some pics but not working. Telling me I exceed the jpg limit?

Comment

Not sure what that's about. Are the photos large? Maybe they are too big.

I do see one of your photos, yellow golf cart. If you still can't get it to work just let us know, someone will be able to help.
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by monteith View Post
            trying to upload some pics but not working. Telling me I exceed the jpg limit?

Posting a huge or super wide photo causes people to have to horizontal scroll and if this is the case they can never really see the entire photo as when their scrolling to the left to see the rest of the picture the image is falling off the screen on the right hand side.

Here's a thread on how to resize your photos...
            How to resize your photos before uploading

Free software that we use because it never distorts our images, (we post a lot of images)

Easy Thumbnails Website

And here's a 700 pixel wide photo so you can see how it fits in the monitor without making people horizontal scroll.

This photo is 700 Pixels Wide

If you resize your photos to 700 pixels wide the file size will automatically be small enough that our software will allow it so you won't have to think about it.

Thanks!
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

This photo you uploaded is 1024 pixels wide, see how it's just too large to be practical for use on a forum?

1024 pixels wide by 768 pixels tall

On any forum you ever post to, it's usually considered poor netiquette to post oversize photos... mostly because it forces people to have to horizontal scroll in order to see the entire picture but if they're scrolling from side to side to see the entire picture they never really see the entire picture... so it doesn't work anyways.

Check this out, it's free and easy to use

Easy Thumbnails Website

Thank you.
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');