• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New To the Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To the Forums

This is just to introduce myself to the Meguiar's gang. I'm one of those wax fanatics. Detailing my cars is a form of relaxation and, as you all know, they run better when you've shined'm up. I started using Meguiars back in the days of those black bottles of "Competition Finish Conditioner." I own a couple of old cars ('49 Cadillac 60 Special and a '66 Cadillac Eldorado convertible) Total paint clarity is big with me. I think you should be able to lean down and use the door panel to shave. I write about cars (among other things) for several publications and just enjoy automobiles. RKB

Re: New To the Forums

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

We owned a 1949 Cadillac, 5 1959 Cadillacs and 2 1960 Cadillacs, we still have a '59

Also have some of those Meguiar bottles, (not Meguiar's, note he apostrophe and letter s)
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hey Ralph,

Welcome to MOL!

Can't wait to see some pictures of your vehicles!

Andy
      101impala
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Ralph, to mol. I agree with your opinion on paint clarity.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hey Ralph,

Created a thread that relates to the bottles you mention...

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');