• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new member

Hello,

It's almost 1 year since I discovered the Meguiar's range and it did change my life. I always thought I was treating the cars in the best way. What a mistake.

My MEGUIAR'S COLLECTION has grown since day one and is still expanding. So far I do use the following products
    Meguiar's Gold Class Shampoo & Conditioner: love this one, I could take a bath with it
    Meguiar's Scratch-X: I wasn't quite happy with this one, so it took revenge... I lost it somewhere.
    Meguiar's Quick Clay Kit: Claying is my hobby
    additional Meguiar's Suick Detailer Mist & Wipe
    Meguiar's Gold Class Wax: This one is very nice and easy to handle. Smells very nice as well.
    Meguiar's Gold Class Trim Detailer: Amazing what a white liquid could do for grey/black trim
    Meguiar's NXT Liquid Wax: Love this one in combination with the next product
    Meguiar's NXT Spray Wax: to revive an NXT Wax layer
    Meguiar's Ultimate Quick Detailer: Still not sure what I must think about this product. I'll probably have a love/hate relationship with it
    Meguiar's Odor Eliminator: ever did a car from an owner who like to take the dogs out for a walk ?
    Meguiar's Dual Action Cleaner & Polish (#83): my friend to remove swirls
    Meguiar's Speed Glaze (#80): Use it after the #83 and before applying a layer of wax.
    Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner: I use it in 1:1, 1:4 and 1:10... a must have

numerous pads (yellow and even coat) and microfibers; washmitt; hair & lint remover brush.

The CARS that get some Meguiar's attention
    - Opel Zafira, daily runner
    - MGF, pure fun
    - Honda CRX, project - one day converted to a trackday thing
    - Opel Corsa - one day it'll be restored

Cheers,

Re: Another new member

WrightDetail
    The Wright Way
    2007 Chevy HHR
    2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500

Comment