• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I an anomaly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I an anomaly?

Hello everyone! I am probably a bit of an anomaly here as I use Meguiar's products on Guitars (Primarily Acoustic)! It is the best stuff. For instance Meguiar's 9 Swirl Remover 2.0 is excellent for removing light scratches and swirls. I have spoken to Meguiar's on the phone and they said Scratch X contains Silicone. Otherwise I would have used that. I don't have any plans to refinish any Guitars so I suppose it would not matter in the long run. Another product excellent for cleaning and removing gunk from these hard finishes is Naphtha. It can be found in most hardware stores. It is basically lighter fluid.

Re: Am I an anomaly?

Hello and welcome to Meguiar's Online

Comment

Welcome to Meguair's Online!

If you belong to any guitar forums, and think enough guitar owners would like to have a "Guitar Detail Day" at Meguiar's here in Southern California we would be up for it.

We have a lot to offer for guitar finishes, especially as the become degraded from use, we can even show guys how to carefully machine clean and polish most of the body.

As well as hand techniques...
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Far be it from me to accuse a guitar player of being an anomaly. I have a pedal steel guitar that I use Meguiars on. Steel players are an anomaly of sorts.

Comment

to mol.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');