• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New From CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New From CA

Hi all,

Just joined the forum and I'm already learning all sorts of stuff To be honest I haven't been using Meguiar's for that long, but I also didn't take care of my old car and it looked horrible. Looking forward to taking one of the Irvine classes in the future and burning even more money on car care products

Re: New From CA

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

We have some open seats for this weekend's class...

This Saturday at Meguiar's Garage

San Diego Mercedes-Benz Club

We have a few empty chairs open for this weekend's class, if you've been wanting to attend a Meguair's Saturday Class there's room for you this weekend, just reply to the sign up thread.
    Click here to sign-up
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hello and welcome to Meguiar's Online

Comment

to mol. If you can attend a class, I would highly recomend it. It is chock full of info. fast paced and very enjoyable.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

I actually just signed up for the Club Lexus class in September. I think my car can last with just a monthly coat of NXT wax until then

Thanks for the warm welcome

Comment

SYDSTER

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

You will find many helpful people here that are willing to help you achieve your detailing goals.
              "A clean car makes for a happy driver!"

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');