• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Arizona checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Arizona checking in

Hi everyone, I thought it was time to get serious about detailing. I've used Meguiar's products for years, so I thought this would be a great place to get information.

I recently purchased a Porter Cable 7424 and I am looking forward to learning the best combinations of pads, compounds, polishes, glazes, waxes, etc to make my cars look great.

My wife and I restored a '68 Mustang. The paint on it is a few years old now and is showing the first signs of swirl marks and such, so I'm practicing up for her first real detail job with the 7424

I'm practicing on my '88 Mustang with a low-dollar, average paint job so I don't have to worry too much about messing up.

I'll appreciate any help and info I can get

Re: Newbie from Arizona checking in

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

You can post your questions about using the PC to either

Detailing 101
    General Auto Detailing Discussion. Participate in existing discussion or start a new thread with your question.

or

The Dual Action Polisher
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: Newbie from Arizona checking in

to mol.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...