• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

newby from Ventura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newby from Ventura

Hi all-Ratfink here. Looking fwd to getting good info on how to keep my ride looking pretty. Most importantly, how do I tell what kind of finish I have on rims that were on a car when I bought it? They are Eagle Alloys and in a 5 spoke pattern-does this help? Dunno if they're chrome, aluminum, polished or what, but before I go out to buy cleaner, polish, etc., I want to make darn sure I'm getting the right stuff......any info helps, and thanks!

Re: newby from Ventura

First, welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Second, we'll send the link to your thread to our in-house wheel expert Tom MacDonald and see if he can't chime in.

Third, not a big deal and the last thing we want to do is to be hard on a new member as posts like this are made all the time, but could you copy and paste the "Questions" part of your post to this forum?

Detailing 101

That's a general forum for questions where this forum is primarily just for making introduction posts to introduce your self to the community.

If we start answering questions in this forum then it becomes a a Detailing 101 forum.

Make sense?

Thanks!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Comment

We sent an e-mail to Tom and while we were at it we also gave you an Avatar...

Hope you like it!

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

to mol.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

SYDSTER