• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the forum, have a general question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum, have a general question

Hi everybody, my name is Mike and I have a problem.....now that that is out of the way, lets get to it! lol

I'd like to know what the main differences are between the 3 lines of products? Right now I'm mainly trying to decide on a washing product, but I'm unsure of which is best for me. I really like what I read about the "Deatailer" line "Shampoo Plus". Mainly because it is biodegradable. But what are the main differences between it and the consumer line? Why doesn't the consumer line carry it?

If someone could please just tell me the fundemental differences between the 3 lines and also if that "Shampoo Plus" is a good wash.

Thanks, and hello

Re: New to the forum, have a general question

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Always hate to do this but it's a part of my job...

Please introduce yourself in this forum, but please ask your questions in Detailing 101 or another forum out of this selection.

List 'O Forums

From the "Sticky" in this forum,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Not trying to be hard on any of our new members, but this forum is to "Introduce yourself to the community, not ask how to or product related questions. If we start answering questions in this forum then it becomes a the Detailing 101 forum.

Make sense?

Here's the link to the Detailing 101 forum which is a great catch-all forum and if you don't know which of other forums to post your questions then Detailing 101 is always perfectly acceptable

Detailing 101

Thanks!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Welcome Mike!

You should be happy to know all of Meguiar's washes are biodegradable.

There was a poll around about favorite washes awhile back and Gold Class was the winner. I've tried a few and Gold Class is hard to beat. Plus being in the consumer line it's easy to find.
      Scott

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
          --VoicesInMyHead--
          0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');