• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from SoCal

Hi. Just a "this is me" posting: I drive an '01 yellow mustang cobra convertible that my husband bought me in 2003. It's my 2nd cobra. I love stick shifts, and plan to drive one til my knees are too stiff to push in the clutch... my grandkids (ages 5, 3 , 3 & 1) think they have the coolest Nanna when she puts a car seat in the back and takes them for a ride around town (with the top up). They love the exhaust sounds... I'm training them to appreciate cars early! Hubby and I also have an '04 Rubicon Jeep Wrangler for our off-roading adventures we've done for the past 23 years, and a '22 t-bucket street rod, which is our 'therapy car': nothing makes you forget your worries like the wind in your hair on a warm summer's night cruise!

Re: Hello from SoCal

Hello and welcome to mol. Sounds like you have a cool collection of cars there. Enjoy.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
      --VoicesInMyHead--
      0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Comment

to MOL

Show us some pix of that Mustang
          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');