• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings, eh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, eh!

I'm just here to say hi, and to introduce myself.

I have a 2002 Ford Focus ZTS in Sangria Red. Some folks may recognize my handle from Focus and SVTOA forums I post and moderate. Cars (especially Fords) have always been a passion, or at the very least, a great diversion to keep my sanity at work

She's held up over the years, thanks to good maintenance and detailing from her caring owner. I'm using the last bit of my NXT that I tried after coming from Zaino and Mothers, and detailing duties go to the trusty Detailing Spray and the new Ultimate Quik Detailer. The NXT/Ulitimate Quik Detailer combination has given me the BEST shine to date. I just wish that more Meguiars consumer products were easier to purchase at some of the major Canadian retailers or online.

As with any forum, here's an obligatory picture of my car:

Not bad for over 360,000 km on the odometer (well, at least when the picture was taken - 2008 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals).

Re: Greetings, eh!

GapBoy,

Last time I was up north (in Toronto) I went to a Canadian tire in Scarborough and was actually amazed at how good the Meg's section was. I would say easily as good if not better than most Autozones, Pepboys, Walmart or Targets.

Have you tried www.eshine.ca? I know they cator to the expensive "boutique" type products, but I know they have some Meg's stuff.
    ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
      --VoicesInMyHead--
      0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

Originally posted by 3Fitty View Post
        GapBoy,

Last time I was up north (in Toronto) I went to a Canadian tire in Scarborough and was actually amazed at how good the Meg's section was. I would say easily as good if not better than most Autozones, Pepboys, Walmart or Targets.

Have you tried www.eshine.ca? I know they cator to the expensive "boutique" type products, but I know they have some Meg's stuff.
        One of our versions of Autozone, PartSource (an offshoot of Canadian Tire), carries some of the professional Meg's stuff. I know the selection can vary from store to store as well. Maybe I'm just hitting the wrong ones.

I know a few folks who have tried eshine. I guess I'm a bit ol-fashioned in wanting a brick and mortar store to see what I'm buying

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Learning new things everyday

Comment

Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Comment

Hey, welcome to MOL!
                Rob A.
                '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
                '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

.....Cars (especially Fords) have always been a passion, or at the very least, a great diversion to keep my sanity at work
                  You too! except any car, I have (had) Ford's, Dodge, GMC, Chevy

to MOL
                  Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Welcome. Check out Auto Detailing Solutions, I am almost postitive that is where I have read our norhern friends ordering their Meguiars items. I know Rick gets a great deal of business from the states.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');