• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy

Hey guys just wanted to say that I've been reading a lot from this forum lately trying to learn car detailing essentials and maybe a bit more that. I think it's a great place to start.
    I got the bug a few weeks ago when I purchased the UQD from wal-mart. What a great product! From then on I've been totally addicted to this stuff (not me literally, but you know what I mean!)...and so, I'm planning to order the G110 to start polishing my car (black 2007 Mustang GT). I know that I have to post this in Detailing 101, and I will as soon as I can take some photos and have everything ready, because I do really have more than a few doubts that are bugging me and can't really make up my mind on selecting a polish/paint cleaner/swirl remover....but anyhow, I'll post my case later on, for now all I can say is that I'm looking forward for any input and since I'm really really new on this, hope not to bug you guys too much! hahaha...

Cheers!

Ed.

Re: New guy

Hello and welcome to mol.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
      --VoicesInMyHead--
      0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Comment

to MOL
          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

to MOL. Did you get a lot of rain over there when the hurricane blew through?
            Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

What's up? Welcome to MOL! Fire away with your questions, we're here to help.
              Knowledge is power
              2001 Silver Acura 3.2 CL
              1996 Red Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
              1978 21' Dodge RV (restored)

Comment

Welcome to MOL

Comment

Hey thanks guys! Didn't expect such a cool welcome so soon!
                  We did get some rain, but no big deal, everything cool!
                  I WILL be posting soon, so stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');