• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim McVeigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim McVeigh

Hi,

My wife backed my 300 c srt-8 THROUGH the gerage doors. What can I do to remove the scratches. I never delt with this kinda problem. I never had the other three wives do this!

I just want to know what to do to get the Chrysler "Brilliant Black" bact to something like original.

Edit: Content posted above has been edited to keep it family friendly and to remove too much personal information unnecessary for public viewing. -Mike Phillips

Re: Jim McVeigh

Pictures would help to see what your dealing with. Do you have a rotary? D/a? We need more info.

By the way, Welcome to mol.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Glad no one got hurt! Accidents happen and cars can be repaired/replace.

Can you take a couple of picture for us to see what you are dealing with?
      Does it look like paint transfer? Are the scratches deep that there is no paint?

Comment

The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
        --VoicesInMyHead--
        0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

Welcome, nice car...guy across the street had a silver one with some type of aftermarket exhaust.so nice

Comment

Hi Jim,

Welcome to MOL!

Please post questions in the appropriate forum. If you aren't sure where to post the question, Detailing101 is probably a good bet.

Also please read through this: New Forum Rules!

Andy M.
            Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
            Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Welcome to Meguiar's Online

This forum group is for "Introducing yourself to the community", often times when a new member joins they post here first and introduce themselves and also include questions about their project.

This isn't really a bad thing but when everyone starts answering your questions it turns the Introduce Yourself forum into the Detailing 101 forum and we don't need 2 Detailing 101 forums.

I'm not trying to be the "Hard Guy" but I am trying to keep how to question posted and answered in the right forum as a part of my job.

So could you simply copy and paste your questions about removing scratches in your car's paint to this forum?

Detailing 101

Start a thread like....

Need help removing scratches out of new car
              (You can leave the personal tidbits out)

Thanks!

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hello and Welcome to MOL
                Alex
                1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
                1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
                1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Welcome to MOL, how deep are the scratches? Can you feel them with your fingernail?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');