• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

denwin580

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denwin580

Just an old guy who has loved cars all his life. I try to keep them immaculate and do a good job of it.
    Using the new Meguiar's NXT liuqid wax, there are warnings not to get it on fabric,rubber. vinyl ect. or non painted surfaces.

one question---Can it be used on chrome ? I would think so, but it doesn't address this.

thanks for the 1st thread

Re: denwin580

to MOL!

Yes, NXT 2.0 can be used on chrome.
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by denwin580 View Post
      Just an old guy who has loved cars all his life. I try to keep them immaculate and do a good job of it.
      Using the new Meguiar's NXT liuqid wax, there are warnings not to get it on fabric,rubber. vinyl ect. or non painted surfaces.

one question---Can it be used on chrome ? I would think so, but it doesn't address this.

thanks for the 1st thread

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Yes, NXT Tech Wax can be applied to chrome. Will it help? It certainly won't hurt.

Here's the link to the Detailing 101 forum which is a great catch-all forum and if you don't know which of other forums to post your questions then Detailing 101 is always perfectly acceptable

Detailing 101

Thanks!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...