• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Plano, Texas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Plano, Texas.

I was pursuaded to join after reading how friendly and eager to help everyone is here. I have always enjoyed detailing my own cars. That feeling of total gratification when you stand back and see the results of all your hard work...and then searching for every excuse to drive it! (Honey, are you sure you don't need me to run to the store?). Anyways, I've already learned a great deal just by reading the posts as a guest, now I'm looking forward to participating.

Re: Hello from Plano, Texas.

Welcome to Meguiars Online!!
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Originally posted by 95Riviera View Post
      I was pursuaded to join after reading how friendly and eager to help everyone is here. I have always enjoyed detailing my own cars. That feeling of total gratification when you stand back and see the results of all your hard work...and then searching for every excuse to drive it! (Honey, are you sure you don't need me to run to the store?). Anyways, I've already learned a great deal just by reading the posts as a guest, now I'm looking forward to participating.

Welcome!

hahaha, I did this the other day, I didn't know where to drive to so I went asked mum if she wanted me to get some groceries! haha

Comment

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!
        Rick McDonough
        Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
        Meguiar's Inc.
        1.800.854.8073 * 3853
        rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks you guys. I think I'm gonna like it around here!

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Andy M.
              Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
              Andy M. Moderator

Comment

to MOL!
                Shane
                1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Hi.

Welcome to MOL.
                  http://www.trifive.com/webs/sweden/photos.htm

Owe

Comment

You guys are terrific. And a big thanks to Sweden for the link to his restoration pics, I loved them! You guys have to see them, and if you like that you should see the amazing frame-off restorations and all the pics at musclecarrestorations.com. sorry, I don't really know how to post pics and links as I"m barely computer literate! Hope you enjoy, but be careful, it's another one of these websites you can get addicted to.

Comment

Hey welcome to MOL this is a great place with great information! I see your in plano, alright another Texan! Here you go, read through Ryan L.'s List O' Links 2.0 tons of great information there!

John

Comment

Thanks John. That's gonna be very helpful. Now I know what I'm gonna be doing for the next few days.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');