• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A hello and a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hello and a question

First of all hello everyone.

My question is this, is there a post on the forum that shows pictures of all "detailing repairable" paint damage?

I saw the one about how to focus the camera to capture swirls etc, but is there another post with more types of damage, or maybe a list of all kinds of paint damage that are fixable by detailing products and not someone at a body shop?

Re: A hello and a question

There isn't really a collection of pics like that. What is fixable on one paint may not be fixable on another.

Plus, what guys like Mike, Joe, Tim, etc can fix is different from what I would be able to fix.

Generally, swirls/watermarks would be fixable, scratches you cant catch a nail on can be greatly improved or removed, faded/oxidized paint can be brought back.

Deep scratches and clear coat failure you are stuck with.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Welcome to Meguiars Online!!
      Joel
      Firefighter/EMT-B
      Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
      "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
      '99 F-150

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hi freind,and welcome

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, i hope to learn a lot i can put into practice for my business on these forums! /crosses fingers

I want to go to a detail school but i really have no idea what to look for and what school is good.

I found this guy and he seems good and he does "one on one" training but it is a bit costly.

Detailing Success is here to help you develop better habits in auto detailing, running your shop efficiently, and network with industry pros. Join us today!

Is there any other classes i should be looking at to get good training including the business management aspect side like the guy above offers, that are cheaper?

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');