• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, am new like to meet some of you and get info on how to keep the car looking new. Have a 62 impala SS like to make sure I get no swirls on the black paint. Glad for this website. It's good to meet you all.

Re: New member

+ 2 MOL

That's a beautifull car there! Nice to see some old school

Comment

to MOL!
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Welcome to MOL

Comment

SYDSTER

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
              Hi, am new like to meet some of you and get info on how to keep the car looking new. Have a 62 impala SS like to make sure I get no swirls on the black paint. Glad for this website. It's good to meet you all.
              Hello and Welcome

What paint system ? base clear or single stage ?

Comment

Learning new things everyday

Comment

Old School In Da House......... Welcome??? How close to Irvine are you????? The reason I ask is that is Meg's Heaven....or the Mecca for detailers. They hold classes there all the time.
                  RG Curtis
                  U.S. Navy Silent Service

Comment

Thanks, I register for july 11, 2009. Hope I get on the list like to get info on keeping the car looking new. I live 40min from Irvin in Norco. Thanks to all for the welcome hope to meet some of you soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');