• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

I need help finding the meguiars technical bulletin. Can someone please help me i need to find as much information about the product as possible.
    DJ

Re: Hey

What product are your curious about? dont worry, you have come to the right place!

Welcome to MOL.
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

You mean the MSDS sheets? All you need to do after you click on the link given below is click under first time users, then enter your name, email address, and choose a password.

If you mean something else please let me know.

to MOL!
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

+ 2 MOL!

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

ive went to the mds page and im trying to find as much info for these products do they have a tech bulletin with all of there profucts that tell the diloustions and information.

Comment

More info than the MSDS file you won't get. Meguiar's is very careful telling the products and mixes they put in their products, you will just have to trust Meguiar's chemists

Comment

Originally posted by magnium View Post
                ive went to the mds page and im trying to find as much info for these products do they have a tech bulletin with all of there profucts that tell the diloustions and information.
                What exactly are you looking for, and if you don't mind us asking, what for? Maybe we will be better able to help you if we know what you are after

Comment

No like what i mean is i was sent a thing in my email called meguiars tech bulletin and it tells you like whats on the back of the actual product.
                  DJ

Comment

Welcome to MOL

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');