• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Orlando

Hi All !!!

I'm a long time Meguiar's user. Having turned 61, I thought it was high time I settled down, and bought the stereotypical old retired Florida guy, stodgy four door sedan. After careful consideration, I opted for a True Red '08 Mazda MX-5 power hardtop; formally known as the quintessential "chick car".

It's now four months old and has all of 380 miles on the odometer. It does, however, have 12 coats of NXT-2.0.

I've pretty much been raised as a car guy. When I was sixteen, my father was going thru middle essence and brought home a new '64 GTO convertible. A year earlier, my older brother had bought his first new car; a '63 409 Impala SS convertible.

Over the years, I also owned four Model A Fords. My favorite was a totally stock rumble seat '29 roadster.

I look forward to learning from fellow enthusiasts, and will contribute where I am able.

Thanks for having me. I look forward to making many friends here!
    "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research would it? (Albert Einstein 1879-1955)
    BOB

Re: Hello from Orlando

+ 2 MOL.

Enjoy...!

Comment

Re: Hello from Orlando

Hello and welcome to mol.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');