• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New '95 Celica owner here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New '95 Celica owner here

I just recently purchased my dream car, and came here for some advice about detailing/paint jobs (I posted in the detailing 101 already).

The car is running great, but I just need to get rid of some Texas sun caused oxidation in my paint.

If anyone can help me out, my thread should be visible there as soon as a mod approves it. Thanks a ton.

Darryl-

Re: New '95 Celica owner here

Hello and welcome to mol.

Congrats on getting your dream car.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
      Hello and welcome to mol.

Congrats on getting your dream car.

Thanks bud! Yea, it's great. I've always gotten new cars, and whenever I needed a new car, I'd always forget to consider used.

Now that the fiancee needs a car since she's moving down here, I am letting her have the 07 Prius and wanted a cheap, but fun solution for transportation for me.

I plan on making it into a Castrol Celica rally car (well.. not really, but as good as I can ) over the next three months.

I was able to get the correct body pieces (hood, spoiler blocks, ect) and GT-4 wheels for it (scored them for only 190!), and have begun working on the engine as well.

I just don't know a lick about paint so it's why I'm coming here. Seems like there's plenty of people roaming here unlike the Ceclica forums out there, so hopefully I'll be able to get some help along the way.

Thanks again.

Comment

+ 2 MOL

Sounds like a lot of fun

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');