• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An aged Canuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An aged Canuck

Hi to all from the Great Frozen North!

I'm 76...live in the one-stoplight town of Thornbury on the shore of Georgian Bay in Ontario. This is vacation country...skiing in the Blue Mountains in winter & boating on Georgian Bay in the summer.

Now, I'm an old guy but I'm not stupid so my wife & I spend the 4 winter months in the Lehigh Acres area in Florida. My son just gave me his '04 Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe with 25,000 miles on it (he just bought a 911 Convertible so,as you can imagine, I'm counting on him to get us thru' our "Golden Years" which is the time when you find out what "fixed income" really means) & I'm planning on detailing it while I'm in Florida.

It's a beautiful car to look at & to drive so I'm looking forward to working on it. I won't have a pc so it'll all be done by hand. I'm counting on Meg's products to make the job fairly easy.....I have some swirls to try to get out...but I don't want my neighbours to say "Hey, who's the dead guy lying on the swirl-free hood of Bill's car? Looks like he had some SwirllX on the MF towel in his cold, dead hand."

Enjoy your cars &.............Be well!

Bill

Re: An aged Canuck

Welcome to MOL

Comment

Welcome to MOL Bill. If you see a nice shiny silver 04 G35 in Thornbury during Elvis fest, it's my brother from Penetang (the shine on the car is courtesy of me though) Enjoy the car, the few hours I spent driving my brothers were great, got me thinking I need one(but I'll have to one-up him, so maybe a g37 !!!!)

Bula

Glenn
      Keep your mast up and your rudder wet !!

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hi Bill,

Welcome to MOL!

Andy M.
          Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
          Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I love the site & I'm learning a lot!

Bill

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');