• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, my name is Pete I live in Brooklyn N.Y. but in the process of moving to Tampa Florida.. Ive always loved to detail my cars that Ive owned.. and now wanting to put my skills I have learned to try and start my own little bussiness. Not anything to big right off the start but a at home.. little shop and eventually as I gain clientel and become more busy I will eventually like to open up a shop, somewhere in the Tampa Bay Area. Im 26 and in Law Enforcement now, but would like to have a second job something that I like to do/Hobby and make it become a sucessful bussiness. If you guys would like to give me some input I would love any suggestions...ie.. I need a bussiness name and motto, a logo etc.. Please Help = ) Thanks Everyone.. cant wait to have some feedback.

Re: Newbie

Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

No snow and more sun in Tampa, that's for sure!

Welcome to the forums.
        Eddie
        1995 Plymouth Neon Sport Coupe - Nitro Yellowgreen
        1998 Plymouth Neon ACR sedan - Bright Platinum
        2006 Ford Fusion SE V6 - Silver Frost
        Red Bull and vodka tastes worse than gasoline.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! The only advice I can give you is charge accordingly... A lot of people start with a low price and as they get better they start to raise the price. It will be hard to raise the price on a customer whos been getting the detail for 100 and all of a sudden your now charging him 175 for the same detail.
          Just take your time, charge accordingly and deliver quality work everytime! Good luck with your venture! Theres alot of great info and people on this forum that can help you out.
          - Markito -

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');