• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Long Island, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Long Island, NY

Hi there all!

I think its about time i posted a little intro. I'm a college student, and I've been a lurker for a bit ever since I got my first Meguiars product. Since then I've constantly seen people fixing up their cars, getting rid of swirl marks and etc. I try to take care of my car as much as I can and with the recent move to long island (back in january actually) i actually have more possibilities, such as washing car on my own instead of a car wash, which is why i have decided to gather up a basic set of "tools" such as the DA and some compounds.

I like keeping my car clean even though it does get frustrating sometimes, so hopefully when my package arrives the weather is nice and clear and I'm able to spend some-time on getting the car back into shape.

I have also considered starting out a small "business" or "profit hobby" not sure how to exactly call it since i definitely don't have experience at the moment to call it a huge BUSINESS or whatever but something to make my income a bit higher and with this forum and its great members and support I think I'll be able to

I'm peter btw

Re: Hello from Long Island, NY

Hi Peter,

Welcome to MOL!

Andy M.
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Re: Hello from Long Island, NY

Hello and welcome to mol.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');