• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Denver, Co!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Denver, Co!

Hello all! How goes it? Good I hope. I've been using Meguiars for about 5 years, ever since I got my mustang. I'm not as good about keeping it looking good as I should. Maybe being a member of this forum will provide me with a little more motivation to do so. I work on cars all day long so working on my own car is not very high on my "to do" list. But I digress, I'm looking forward to learning more and better techniques.

Re: Hello from Denver, Co!

Welcome to MOL!!

Want motivation? Go browse the Extreme Makeover forum. That'll get you motivated.

Colin
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Hello and welcome to MOL!

Andy M.
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I did check out the Extreme Makeover section. I really have some work to do! I have certainly been ignoring my car for too long. And what's worse is I have some of my supplies in my toolbox at work and some that I just bought at home. So I can't really do anything at all

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');