• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SF California here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF California here

I had been using 3M products on my previous car, a dark gray-green 1996 Chevrolet Caprice. Recently I bought a 2009 former rental norsea blue colored 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis.
    I wash once a week and for years have waxed about 6 times per year. For the MGM I plan to wax once per month. I decided to switch to Meguiars because of the broad product line and that Meg's is more readily available than 3M products.
    My main use products are :

Gold Class wash
    Gold Class Plus carnuba wax
    Quick Detailer spray and clay to remove the common yellow-orange colored bug splatter.
    Meg's wash mitts (great product)
    Meg's drying towels.
    I've ordered some bug and tar remover straight from Meguiars web site and hope that works well for the bug splatter because QD plus clay doesn't seem like a good long term solution process for that problem.

Glad to be here, thanks to whomever it is that maintains this forum.
    Also, I ordered some of the Meg's window spray and if that works for me as well as Stoner's I will switch to Meg's.

Re: SF California here

to MOL

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
    Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Welcome to MOL.
        Don
        "In the game of life, I have no need for tickets on the 50-yard line, I brought my shoes, I came to play." unknown

http://www.facebook.com/pages/OC-Det...7770507?v=wall

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');