• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Oz

Hi all, I'm Tash - from the state of Victoria in Australia Am a regular member on the Toyota Owners Club Australia forum and have come across this site through our show and shine section.

I drive a 2006 Camry Sportivo (SE in the USA), manual of course, and absolutely love it. Have recently gotten into the detailing scene and am starting to tackle bigger jobs, next on my agenda is getting rid of those pesky swirl marks! Big fan of Meg's Ultimate Compound, that got rid of so many of those fine white scratches - I was thoroughly impressed!

Anyways, am off to trawl the gold mine of info on here. Here's a pic of the car for those interested, it was taken at the TOCAU Annual meet Show & Shine in Sydney in June. I drove all the way there from regional Victoria

Re: Howdy from Oz

Tash, Thanks for the picture, you Toyota looks very sharp! I very much like the color! Welcome to Meguiar's Online!
    Rick McDonough
    Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
    Meguiar's Inc.
    1.800.854.8073 * 3853
    rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Hi Tash,

Welcome to MOL! Looks like you take care of the Toyota pretty well already. Nice ride!

Andy M.
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.

Great looking Toyota you have.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hi guys, thanks very much for the welcome and nice comments I am pretty pedantic when it comes to the Camry, love it to be looking spotless and it certainly turns a lot of heads when its shining!

I like the picture above because it has a good contrast with the various angles of light; Meg's Ultimate Quik Detailer was applied to the car that morning so I'm sure it's a major factor in the shine!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');