• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings From Abilene, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings From Abilene, Texas

My name is Paul and I have been a fan of Meguiars since I used NXT 2.0. My daily driver is a 06 Corola, but my pride and joy is my 2010 Toyota Tundra SR5 double cab.

I recently ordered a Griot's Garage GG6 and a bunch of LC CCS pads for it, my Corola needs more help than can be done by hand, I'm afraid I neglected the paint for far too long.

My Tundra is a different story, it is my pride and joy and I have done a much better job with it. I recently debadged my Tundra so now there is nothing to get in the way of washing and waxing it.

This is a great forum, so much good info and friendly folks on it. For a while I'll just read the posts that are here and make notes of my questions (I find that other posts answer some of my questions). I do not know now good I can answer other posts as I am new to this game, but I will participate.

Re: Greetings From Abilene, Texas

Salutations

Comment

Hi Pkloz, so you new Toyota doesn't get driven much. That's cool.
      I have a 2009 black GMC. I debadged it as well. I agree it makes it much easier to wash it.

Hopefully you post some pics of your truck soon.

Comment

Welcome to MOL!

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');