• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I thought I would share a little about myself. I've been detailing for a little over a year now and I'm getting ready to start a detailing service in my area. All of my details include hand washing with Gold Class Car Wash, hand waxing with NXT TechWax 2.0 or Cleaner Wax if needed, compounding if needed (I either use Polishing Compound or Ultimate Compound depending on how neglected the finish is), complete interior cleaning with Quik Interior Detailer (I will be upgrading to NXT Tech Protect soon), spot removal (I will be using Folex for this), wheel detailing with Hot Rims All-Wheel Cleaner, tire dressing (I have used a variety of products here), engine degreasing, window cleaning (I currently use Invisible Glass but I will be switching to Meguiar's NXT Generation Glass Cleaner, Armor-All the windshield wipers and the black cowl around it, and odor elimination with Ozium.
    2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S
    2002 Mitsubishi Mirage LS Coupe

Re: New to the forum

Welcome to Meguiar's Online !!!

You already have some nice product arsenal.

Just one thing: Next Tech Protectant only works on interior plastics (not clear plastic), vinyl and rubber, it's not like Quik Interior Detailer which works on all interior surfaces.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');