• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from socal!!! and as to not take up so much space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from socal!!! and as to not take up so much space

to what steps should i take to make this as invisible as possible??

no, it doesn't wash away and yes i have touch up paint.

I know I can't make this completely go away but I would really like to make it not noticeable.

I was thinking of using the touch up paint then some clear coat, and once that stuff dries all together. i was thinking of using some wet grit sand paper and then polish

I already contacted meguiars and they said that theyre scratch x will not work for this case but I was wondering if anyone has use quixx scratch remover??

I know its not meguiars, and will probably be the only time ill use something different on my car but heard some decent stuff about that product (meguiars maybe you should have something that oculd take care of this[come out with a new product maybe])

and as for retouching, how should i do that (since its long)

thanks to everyone, see you around the forums and to meguiars- can't wait to see what you come up next!!!!
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');